Monday, October 24, 2011

Dreamer,Precious moments, Web cam and my favourite song of all time...

Today's blog is about four things so it's kinda long.:P

FIRST: DREAM.....
  • If we couldn't dream, our lives wouldn't mean anything anymore.

  • Dreams are true while they last, and do we not live in dreams?

  • Dreams are the seedlings of reality.

  • A dream is a wish your heart makes.
I'm a DREAMER. I dream a lot. Freaking A LOT! You can call me daydreamer or night dreamer or whatever time of the day, I just dream of various things. I keep my dreams to myself. I rarely share with people. However, my dreams are very simple. I don't dream big. People say, its good to dream cause it will make you to  strive hard to make your dream come true. What if the we can't make the dream come true? Should I say it's a waste of my time to make something into reality when it can't be done? Negative answer? Sorry-larr but think about it.. Certain dreams are just meant to stay as dreams and I have many of those. Honestly, I never tried to make any of it to come true and I didn't bother about it. So what, at last it was just a dream.....:P

Next: PRECIOUS MOMENTS.....
No worries, I'm not going to crap on long lost memories as I already did in my previous post. I was going through few links and I came across with precious moments statues. It's very cute and lovely but FREAKING EXPENSIVE. I don't have any idea of buying it. It's a waste of money but I like to look at it...

hehehe..CUTE!

awwwww.....

I'm sowie...:(

Who's gona get this for me??

I love this...

Boy:I'll never leave you
Girl: I love you....

My favourite Disney princess, Belle..:)

I think my sister and her daughter will be like this in FUTURE...:P

Belle again...


aaaaaahhhhhhh..

Sweet...

:) someday....


Oh, this is my birth stone according to the month, Garnet..

sadly badly, I don't know how to ride a bicycle.:P


First DANCE...:P

Started Dating...


First year anniversary....

And this is my most favourite!!!!:) 

Since I'm a kind person(at times) I uploaded all the other alphabets as well, Check out the the meaning according to the letters..ITS FUN!

















Since there's no meaning for O, Ill keep one for it..Obedient
 













S~ Sharing
H~ Heartwarming
I~ Irresistible
R~ Rejoicing
L~ Loving
E~ Enriching
Y~ Youthful

L~ Loving
O~ hmm.. obedient????:P
U~ Unique
R~ Rejoicing
D~ Delightful
E~ Enriching
S~ Sharing

Waddaya think?? Is it true?? hahahha..comment comment..

I was going through my sister's lappy and I found some web cam pictures I took few months ago.:p I like to snap picture using the web cam. It's fun.:p
  
That's my NIECE. I love her so much! She is damn cute!hahahahhaa

Bird flying...


Bubbles....:P




This is nice.. Cindy is there, nickson is there and so is my bro-in-law..:P

susunannya tak betul..maaf...:P


It's me, with my blur look...








It wasn't hers or his bday..:P

oopsss








sorry-lar...:P

FINALLY
Before I say bye bye, I would like to share my all time favourite song. I don't know the reason why I love this song, But I find it very meaningful...:)

Never had a dream come true by S Club 7.....
This song is very special to me. No worries, I've been liking this song since I was 16 which is way back before I met my boyfriend....;)
The video has lyrics as well, so happy listening...:)
byeeeeee.......:)

No comments: