Sunday, October 16, 2011

Time...

TIME FLIES....











As it says, time flies FREAKING FAST! I feel like I just begin my degree course and now I'm on sem break already! Wohoa. But its just the end of the 1st semester and nothing so great about it. I think I did alright for my exams because the subjects were just repetition of what I studied during foundation. So, it wasn't that stressfull except for my CELL BIOLOGY & GENETICS paper which was an EPIC FAIL. Despite being sick(with a high temperature) the paper wasn't helping me AT ALL!!!!!!!! Due to that, my hope of getting 4.0 for this sem is GONE! When I was answering the paper, I was kissing Goodbyes to many many many questions. Practically I was crapping ONLY!

I'm on 5 weeks BREAK! Yeah, 5 WEEKS! It's long actually, so I've decided to work. I can use my holidays for something and get MONEY! I'm BROKE and I need money to buy WANY MANY STUFFS!!

and its smilling...wth!

My new hobby(not really) NAIL ART...

I didnt do this, no worries..:P just for picture purposes...hahahahaha..XD
I've some collections of colours. I will upload the picture in my next post. Did for myself and Cindy. Today evening I'm going to do for Christine.:P Sadly badly I've gotta do for FREE for them because I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL...XD;

My another interest( something I do everyday) updating myself with latest songs. This is on of the song that I find very amusing..hahahaha..XD


I'll be going to MSU tomorrow. Got work to do( of course I'm getting paid) After that I'll be going for job hunt! Hopefully everything will be as planned..:D
Keeping my fingers crossed...

My fingers are not CROSSED but I'm PRAYING...:P


Before I post this, I would like to share this quote,
It's really TRUE! Just keep your relationship strong. Don't make your arguments BIG. To end, Just start saying SORRY. Doesn't matter who's fault it is, as long you're fine!!!:)



No comments: