Monday, September 12, 2011

Distance...

Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.


How many percent do you agree with the quote above?? Or the one below:
There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.


I will agree to both.:)


I've been hearing stories since a few months ago on distance in people's relationship. Let it be in the same country or different, everyone has a different story and so far I've never got a good story.:(
I'm not happy with the stories I've heard. My friends all ended up in being dumped or their relationship being apart due to distance, and I wonder WHY??? It was really difficult for me to help them. To be honest I didn't know how. It is true, people change when they meet new environment, but changing with you friends is fine, why must you change with the one you love so much? It's not fair for the one that is waiting. How to clear things our among the both? Talk it out, maybe  But I'm sure when you talk, you end up fight, and there comes the saying bye bye part. So what should people do when they face this??


Personally I don't want to face this situation(keeping fingers cross) I know how I will be but at the same time I know I won't get to this situation, because I know.:) 
I'm glad being with the one I'm with right now and I'll say I'm very lucky. Yea we do have our down moments but who doesn't. It's all about how you go through it and still be together. 




1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

You will make it through with him. For sure. :)