Thursday, September 1, 2011

Stuck between two moods..

As the title says, yea, I'm stuck between two moods. I don't know whether I should be happy, normal, smiling or cry, sad, under go depression. I always get stuck in this way and most of the the time(all the time) I end up crying. I'm too sensitive and I just can't control the bloody tear coming out of my eyes...:s How am I going to control, I don't know... Maybe that's just the way I am but it's very annoying. Very! I hate myself for it. I shouldn't be this way. At this time. I'm very mad.. Mad as in angry, irascible, angry.. Name it. Damn!

I'm trying to calm myself by listening to music and it's not helping actually. I just feel like like.. I don't know..
I should divert my mind. Most probably I'll be doing that by studying. Finals are a month from now and I need to do my revision.

1 comment:

Gaya 3 said...

Hey dun be tensed up...chill k...=)
I m here for u...no worries k... <3