Sunday, October 23, 2011

Choices...

Today's post is on choice. Human has the right to make choice. Let it be goog or bad, it depends on US. We decide and take the RISK. The reason I'm blogging on choice is because I saw a tamil movie, 180 rules kidayathu which means 180 no rules or to sound better NO 180 RULES.. God KNOWS what's the 180 rules,( i didn't really get that part) and the movie is actually about making choice( from my point of view)

The story is about a doctor whom found himself pancreatic cancer and there's cure for it. So he knows that he will only be living for 6 months. He became very sick(mentally). He kept thinking about death and so on which made his wife very worried. She was lost. She doesn't know what to do or how to talk to him without hurting him. He knew that his cancer is killing his wife as well so he made a choice to leave her and go to India( he was working in US) Once there, he realize that one shouldn't think about death. Don't think what happened yesterday or what's going to happen tomorrow, It's all about TODAY! He changed the way he lived there. He wasnt counting his days, he just went with the flow. He met another girl in India and due to his character, the girl eventually fall in love with him. When she confessed her love, he decided to leave the place and go to another place and that's the time the girl will met in an accident.( typical story, the guy will send her to hospital and bla bla) The girl has to do operation and it can only be done by a senior spine surgeon. The hospital that the guy was working previously, the chief of the hospital is a senior spine surgeon, so there he goes back to US. After a successfull operation the girl wil be fine and she will confess again but he refuse. So he will let her to go back to India. He wished to see his wife but he won't. He didnt want to see her being sad because of him again.


I KNOW I'M A BAD STORY TELLER BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW THE STORY WELL, WATCH THE MOVIE OR GOOGLE AND READ THE PLOT.:P

Overall, the choice that the guy made was SELFISH from many point of view but if you were on that's guy's shoes, its's right thing. He just wanted his wife to be happy. He knew that he wasn't keeping her happy due to his cancer. If I were him, I don't think so I would leave my wife but I'm sure I'll go mad, hurt myself and my wife as well. If I were his wife, I'll be crying everyday and I'll be lost. But i'll try not to make him to think of his death and keep him smilling. I'll try till my hardest.

How would you react if you knew that you going to die? Will you tell your loved ones? Esspecially you partner? I'm still thinking the answer. Should I tell?:P

The point is, the choice made by people is their decision. We as others can say a thing. Maybe we have a little right but It's their life, you can't do anything. Even if you want to critic about it, think from their point of view first, would you have done the same thing? Maybe yes, Maybe not. Nobody knows right, cause you're not the one under that situation.

However, we always got to be caution on the choice we made. Think before you really choose.

No comments: