Monday, August 22, 2011

Nail Polish....

I've been thinking to take up nail art course but of course through online.(I'm not willing to waste my money and learn it through courses and all..no way!!!) And I started to collect nail polish. And my favourite brand is ELIANTO because the colours are nice and of course it's CHEAP!! With discount(haha.. from Jess), it only cost my RM 3 or RM 6 per bottle. So I've decided to go along with her next month and choose the colour myself and get some other stuffs..:P The things there are quite nice..:P These are the colours I have so far...
TADAAAAA...:p i have more.. but this is what I have in Shah Alam..:P




I'm still in the process of learning.. So I'm kinda doing it on MY nails first.. I don't wana destroy other people's nails you see..
hahaha..
have to study for my quiz then help my housemates with her stuff then learn some nail art..:P
byeeeee...:P
:)

3 comments:

JessicaTan2511 said...

It looks so nice when they are arranged together!!! Awesome!!! :D

Gaya 3 said...

i oso wanna have a collection....hehehehe

shirley@sam said...

You both should bring all the colours you have, then we snap picture and post in our blogs...:P