Monday, August 22, 2011

Decision

Everyone has to make their decision at one point at their life. We can't depend on other people. As for me, Ive been too dependent on certain people and now it's time to change. I have to stand for myself. It is my world. My life. Yea, sure seeking advice is certainly acceptable but asking others to pick the right thing for you is not. Who knows, suddenly what they choose was the wrong thing and we have to face the consequences. scary man.:p so I choose, I face it, atleast I can blame myself for choosing.:P

I just sort of got recovered. Had food poison and a terrible stomach ache since Saturday.:S Still on medication. But yeay, I'm going for class today. I was standing on the fence, thinking should I go or not since I requested for MC but I'm sure I'll miss out whatever my lecturer say, so better I go and get myself a good lunch..(MCD PORRIDGE).


GOOD NEWS:
TOMORROW QUIZ- 
ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY 1
PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY
:s
that's something nice to give me a boost to study, I suppose I'll be staying awake a bit late today to do my studying. Not really studying probably go through or something. hmm.. Hopefully the quiz will be easy and I still can score =.="
I'm not expecting FULL MARKS, but hehee....you know..:P

There's Kellogs 2 weeks challenge thingy. Not really sure about it but the main thing is If we take this cereal for breakfast and replace it with another meal like dinner and do exercise we can lose some fats.hahaha..:P fats or weight or whatever it is..

I'm planning to take the CHALLENGE..lol..so call..:P but not now...hahaha.. During my semester break, I'm planning to work and do this thing as well.. wah, I can really loose some calories. :P
hopefully it works.. Time to bath and get ready for my class and do a bit reading. So that I don't have to stay awake tonight. 
BYE people.......

:)

No comments: