Monday, August 8, 2011

Fate..Destiny..

Maybe I have posted something on this topic but who cares.. hahaha...
Fate, everyone has it. God has written for each and everyone in this world. We can't change it or re-write it. Another word that I like personally is DESTINY. We all have our own destiny. Our destiny on our life, career, our friends, our partner, our children, our grandchildren, the people we going to meet along our day. Each and everything that happens is destiny. I don't really know the exact definition of destiny. But i do believe in it.:D

All the years in my life, I've only got a few things I wish in life. Things I really wanted to happen. And yes, I can't deny the fact, It did happen. There were days I cried, being emo, sad, stress because of all that and if I think about it now, It's all just like a dream. hahaha..:D

No comments: