Sunday, August 7, 2011

Midvalley.....

Well, my day out with my classmates after our first mid sem exam. We decided to hang out at Midvalley so we sort off hit the place right after the exam..:p.... Once we reached the place we went and bought tickets for the movie THE RISING OF THE PLANET APES. hahah... yeah movie on my friends..lol..hahha.. then we had our lunch at DELICIOUS, the food was oklar.. after my meal only, i remembered I ate there before during my nephew's birthday...lol.. Then, it was just nice for the movie. After the movie, we went walk around, WINDOW SHOPPING and had bubble tea. went to The Gardens, saw a cute boy , followed him a little but got lost. sigh...:( sadly badly we  i mean I lost him..hahhaa.... too much right.. it was just FOR FUN!!!. 
Then came the tragedy.. the train broke down,OMG!!!!. we were like trying to call whoever that was available but unfortunately everyone was like busy. then My SISTER came..phew...safer...:P hahaha....lol... We had dinner with her and then she dropped me.
Later at that night I watched Kanchana( a tamil horror but freaking FUNNY movie).. and slept. the next day I only woke up at 1.45 p.m. hahaha.. replaced my sleepless days.:P. oh not to forget I went jogging yesterday and my friend came by and she stayed over. and now she right beside me..haha..its momo actually...lol.. wonder what I'm going to do later. Maybe jogging but my legs are aching..sigh.. or maybe i'll just go for a walk...:P.. till then byee....

ps/ below are some picture of we lepaking at mid valley...:P



































No comments: