Thursday, June 24, 2010

FLASHBACK..=)










I know I'm trying to be myself again. As how I use to be. Funny?? Yeah I know... Met a friend last Sunday and she said "Shirley, you're not the Shirley I know..Back in Form 2.. The one that is always laughing, smilling, happy, clowning around" And I went like..."WHAT???!!!! YEAH I GOT THE POINT.." So, this is I am..

Secondary school was just OK.. That's all I can say. Yes, I did have fun with my friends,, Went out without parents knowing(oopsss..typical), went EARLY to school just to lepak with friends, volunteer to help teachers just to get out of the class, talking in class while teacher is teaching, right short messages in a piece of paper and giving to the friend next to you, represented school in various things(just to get out of school), small and STUPID fights with friends, misunderstandings among ouselves, jumping and hanging around like a monkey in school, chatting with teacher, PMR stress, went dark for MERDEKA dance, first show in school, choreopgraphed my first song, danced infront of people, talked in front of people, sprained both of my ankles at the same time(awkward), hated a few people, first crush, first heartbroken, few heatbrokens, untold stories, revenge, competition, racist, unsuccessful dreams, escape from uniform units, responsibilities as preseident, secretary and so on, eating in classrooms, brought handphone to school, suprise birthday celebration, went for swimming with friends, completed a year full in tuition center, having slurpee as lunch, sitting down infront of MAYBANK, hot guys with girlfriends, teasing and bullying, copying friends work, helping friends, RE-BUILT THE POND, FORM 5 ENGLISH CLASS, sitting infront, ADDITIONAL MATHEMATHICS, SPM PRESSURE, last minute preparation, rice with chicken from a shop under the bridge and THE LIST GOES ON..























I have to say I do miss my secondary school life despite the problems I had. But I did manage to find ways to create memories and be happy at times with my FRIENDS..

And this is a special one for SUSU, BAD AND ATIQ:
"sorry I didnt see you'all that day, Hope you'll understand. I'm very very sorry and missing you'll like hell T.T"

HELL I MISS THEM!!!

time to,

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SMILE..SMILE..SMILE..:)

No comments: