Wednesday, June 23, 2010

update..=p

Here I am once again back after a loooooooooooooooong break...TOLD YOU IM LAZY ON MY FIRST POST!!!!!hehehee...Anyway I'm under my first semester break and it's about to end. 3 weeks is quiet short yet BORING!!!! I know i suppose to catch up with my friends but due to something, i was cancelling all the plans..


  • Mood swing..

  • Hormone problem..


hahaha..=p


To be honest, yeah i can't wait for second semester. Can't believe I'm saying this but i can't wait to study.. THAT'S A BIG LOL!!!!



Went to JUSCO AEON yesterday with collegemates, and guess what unexpected happen..

While watching the movie, halfway, it went off. Then suddenly, this guy(the one that works there)came in and said BREAK!! I was like WHAT???!!!!"HEY I WAN MY MONEY BACK"..I was happy for a while hopping to get my money return because the movie was sort off BORING.. Yet it was screened back..TALK ABOUT UNLUCKY..sigh!!!!



Going to watch KNIGHT AND DAY tommorow!!YEAY!!! And i may go for second show on Friday or Saturday with Bad...LOL....



AND RIGHT NOW, I'M GOING TO HAVE MY MILO ICE FOR THE 3RD TIME OF THE DAY, AND HIT THE BED...



nitezzzz people...
SMILE...SMILE...SMILE...:)

No comments: