Monday, March 15, 2010

..................

well well well, talking about laziness which i talk mostly in my blog..i am really a lazy pig.
gosh never knew i would say that from my mouth...hmm well life is not really goind well .im so unhappy with my result and i feel i have dissapointed many i know so all i want to do right now is do well n the best for my foundation..so currently al my playfool things, lovey dovy things, cuci mata, lepaking shud be reduced..like tats goin to happen..had to no choice..

i have no idea why but i'm not feeling good which i have no idea why...well life wat to do.. i cant blame my fate or the things written to happen to me.. i'm being so oldy right now...

back to myself..
coll life seems to be fine so far...busy with my projects assignments tutorial works n the list just simply goes on,,,it doesnt seem to have a stop or somthing..study study study..i jadi ulat buku ever since i enter coll.. thats so not me,,



p.s.:need to talk someone... really need to talk someone...

No comments: