Thursday, February 11, 2010

love stories...:P

i have came across so many love stories on love at first sight..a happy ending...being in a relationship for 9 years.getting married with the one you are with since secondary school...these things seems to be sweet when i heard..well, i do think sometimes whther i would get a chance to see the one my true one..

went through a few heartbroken yet i'm being a happy girl..well to think practically life has to move on and that person is not the only one on earth..with having that statement in my head, i'm moving on...
few other stories are like the more you fight, the more you hate or the more you make fun of a person, the more you will fall in love with.. havent heard that story yet as none my friends fallen in love in that way..

so
here i am...having another valentine's day..celebrating 18 years og being single..wow...i'm so proud of myself..used to tell my friends "after spm la..i'll hv a bf.." look at me now..after spm, after 18...n bluek..i;m being desperate..just telling my story..

WHATEVER IT IS..I'M GOING TO ENJOY MY VALENTINE'S DAY WITH MY NEPHEW..IF HE IS FREE..OR PERHAPS I'LL JUST GO AND HAVE A TEH TARIK WITH MY SIS AND CATCH UP...SINCE NOBODY ASKED ME OUT, SO I'M GOING OUT ON DATE WITH MYSELF..lol

No comments: