Monday, June 28, 2010

First day after 3 weeks...

Yeap..First day indeed..
Woke up EARLY in the morning(6.30 a.m. is VERY VERY VERY EARLY in my dictionary), got ready and headed straight to the usual place where i always wait for MSU bus, And amazingly it came right on time today{weird} Reached MSU and the only thing I saw was this big logo which is really BIG..lol. Waited for Mohana at CNC, the usual place and she came 15 minutes later. As usual, we girls have so many things to chitter chatter about and that what we did while waiting for the accounts deparment to open at 9.00 a.m. While waiting, sendrew came and after a while chris came. Hence, the day begin. With my three friends. GOT ourselves the number and my number was like 1009!!!!!WHAT???!!!!!! sendrew was 1010 and chris's one was 1011, and then he told "IM NOT PAYING TODAY"..dey......
Out of sudden this lady begin to call up the numbers between 1011 till 1020, Mohana just took the number form him, grabbed me and headed to the counter, anf there it goes, settled!!MY THING!!!LOL..
Had to wait for sendrew, pity him..lol. while waiting all the stories came back..FLASHBACK!!lol.. and some bullying happened.. My friends love to bully me..{and I myself enjoys it sometimes..shhhhhhh} once he was done it was just nice for to meet up Yunithra.. And yeah we did a hell of walking. I was so hungry and wanted to have fast food. So we headed to Giant which was a bit of walk. Once there, we got a text saying "can you come to A608" from our mentor. We were like...what???!!!!!
so WE WALKED BACK..told you did a hell of walking today.. headed to her office as she was not in the room, did some signing(maklumla famous..=P), and got our new timetable which was like..crap!!!!! PHYSICS, CHEM, BASIC ANATOMY, MATHS 2, COCU!!!!!!!T.T
And not forget we got mentoring at 3.oo p.m. Mohana had to give something to her housemate so she say "come let's go to brunsfield". And we were like "cum, lets go. actually it was me"hahaha..
We went to level 5 where the swimming pool and a mini playground is. Did playing like a small kid (age is just a number..doesnt matter) AND NOT TO FORGOT, I ALSO DID SOME RUNNING.. they should know....:P
then archanaa asked to come over to her house, and thats what we did. AND THERE GOES MY DAY!! I GOT BULLIED!!! TO THE MAX.. BY USING MY STITCH!!!aarrrghhh!!! i was so damn exhausted thats for sure.
Then we left to MSU and i used the staircase. from 5th floor right up to ground floor..(arent im good).
Mentoring was ok until i got to know that we have to a community service and we have to volunteer ourselves to clean the zoo. {WHY?WHY??WHY???WHY ZOO????}
aS I DONT ANY OTHER CHOICE I HAVE TOO. The service is on 7th July.. sigh..Lets see how its going to be...lol

My oath-taking ceremony is this wed and I have to wear baju batik..sigh....

TILL THEN....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

p.s/im cooking tomorrow!!!:P

SMILE..SMILE..SMILE..:)

No comments: