Saturday, January 14, 2012

Birthday..:)

I'm 20 years old, OFFICIALLY 11 days ago.:p My birthday was 11 days ago and I had the time to post about it NOW. I was kind off busy with my Mid-Semester Examination.:p

Well, what happened on that day.. hmmm FLASH BACK!! :P

Initially Gaya told me that she will come over to stay with me ( as I was staying alone) and I said ok. On 2nd, I texted her and asked what time you're coming, she said she will come and stay the next day cause her cousin will send her late night. I told her ok and I informed Jess. She told me she will come and stay over as it's my birthday the next day. Once I reached Shah Alam, around 8.45 Jess texted me saying she can't make it, she is still outside. Her message was so FAKE! Knowing her for 6 months, I know very well how she will text me and that particular message was freaking FAKE. I suspected something. I know very well they will do something but I didnt know how and what it was. While waiting for 12 midnight, these two girls were preparing stuffs like getting the cake, wrapping the present and writing a long essay on the card.:) 

I was called by a friend from Manipal before 12 itself. So she was the first to wish me via phone. Another friend of mine was doing count down in Facebook but he didnt wish me at all!
Then Sendrew came online at 11.40 something and I was skyping with him till 12.:P You owe me a gift dah. :P He was accompanying me till 12.20 and kept asking me to sleep as my class was at 8.00a.m. but I was waiting for my friends:p The message was so fake it was so PREDICTABLE they're up to something. Those two even sent me a very short birthday wish via SMS and that confirmed they're up to something. :p Then those two came, they brought in the cake and sang Birthday song. Since Gaya was going to stay for a month she brought clothes and it was a lot. So we went to Jess's car to take all the stuffs. Before taking the stuffs, I blew the candles and made wish and cut the cake but sadly badly no photos was taken. So I had to FAKE blowing the candles again. :P

They bought a bottle of Heineken and I had to drink it FINISH on the spot in order to get my present. Despite having a bad tummy, I drank it. Trust me, no more drinking.bluek...><

Finally present time! Before that, card reading session..:P
I was really amazed with the ESSAY part cause it's like the second time I'm receiving a card and it's ESSAY.:P I like to read essays on card.:P

Then present opening time. I was too excited about it so just tear the wrapper off.:p They got me SHOES and honestly the moment I saw it I fell in LOVE with the shoes. It's so damn NICE! :) I really love it. :) They saved me cause I actually planned to get one pair.:p

The we had some talking session..:p and we did something which is SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! We are not revealing it or maybe will after 5 years to LAUGH at it. Its a little secret between US!:p

Then we all went and slept at 2.30 a.m.!!! 
I woke up at 6.00 and prepared hot water AND milo for Jess.:P And hot water and coffee for Gaya! For a moment I felt like I was like a housewife. You wake up early, prepare this, prepare that. Good practice from now.:p

After our Anatomy class, we went to Subang Parade.I'm kinda BORED of it now but its a good spot to LEPAK. We were walking around and around and around then time for LUNCH! Kenny Rogers.:P
Then we hit back to MSU and went for BIOCHEMISTRY class. After class I went back home, sat infront of my lappy and started wishing thank you to my wishes on facebook. My dinner on that was Maggi Mee.:P

Cindy wanted to belanja me Chillies but it was kinda hectic for her to come and pick me up and so on. So its postponed to end of the month! :p Can't wait.
:p



I do have to agree these two people are few important people in my life. It's just six months I know them but we become close very close. Just in few days of knowing each other we started to crap, share problems, crap, share laughter, crap, share stuffs, crap and bla bla bla.:p I enjoy myself when I'm with them and I dont feel lonely. I'm not saying I didnt have amazing friends for the last 19 years but these two people are kinda different. They tend to have so many things in common with me. Being the youngest among us, I don't feel I'm the youngest at all. :p
So you both, I know you both will read my blog..:p 
Special Message: lol.. or by APOCALYPSE.:p hahahahaha.. again THANK YOU so much!! LOVE YOU BOTH AND A BIG HUG!!!!!!!! :) Sorry for the hard times I gave you both.:( I will try to REDUCE it. :p I was really speechless on my birthday. But I was smiling during the whole thing even though Jess blew it.:p hahahaha.. Its okay. I knew you both will do something anyway just I didnt know how and what it was going to be. Thank you for the shoes. I love it so much! Its so NICE! The card as well. I will treasure it and show it to my children in future( if we overcome apocalypse) I owe you both BIG and I know what to do and when to do.:) Thank you so much again!! muahxxx!!!!

Other than that, I also received card and a bookmark from favourite teacher all time.:) I love to see cards from her.:) She know the exact card to get for me:) Not to foget gifts from Faruq and Shamin..:) Thank you so much Faruq! It's really nice. :) Love you. and Shamin.:) Thank you for the chocolates and the key chain. Even though I already have one but I don't mind having another one...Love you too ( If you read this, the love you part i just typed is just friend love, nothing more than that, so don't create stories aite. you know well who I love) 

All the texts and calls and messages from FACEBOOK. All of it mean so much to me.:) Thank you to all. Even to those called me from Manipal. hahaha. I was really shocked! 

So that how my 20th Birthday ended. Since it was exam time and I have important subjects, my mind was overall in exams. At times I forget that it was my birthday. 



I'm no more in the teens now. I'm a big girl. lol.. Adult to be precise.:p I still consider myself a very small adult.:p My maturity level is not high enough:p 

I should think more carefully on what I'm going to do and take certain things seriously. Everything happens for a reason so I should just let things happen the way they are. 

Even though I was smiling the whole day on my birthday, there was something missing... Hopefully, I'll get the missing part for my next birthday.. or maybe not yet..:S

Good Night people!!! :)

1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Awwwwww... So touching. tears rolling then then then I read something funny. LDM! LOVE YOU LOADS!!!! :) MUAHHHHXXXX!!!