Monday, January 16, 2012

Outing...:D

After two weeks of HEADACHE! It's time for some relaxation now..:) I went back to KL last weekend but I feel like it wasn't enough. I still want more break. I'm waiting for Chinese New Year holiday!!!!
But after coming back to Shah Alam, my stress level increase. I started to think about Mid-Sem and it really making me worried. I was so scared till I wasn't hungry today morning.:(

Jess wanted to do her CNY shopping today and we all went to Sungei Wang. She said she can get nice dress there so we agreed She cam early cause she wanted to collect her lens but the fellow did some stupid thing and made her angry. We dont know what to do. So we just hit to class. Bio Statistic- What we learned today?? Answers for MID SEM.. lol.. Sir was talking about our exam, how we answered and so on.

We went to KL Sentral. Actually, we wanted to celebrate her birthday( her late birthday) at Secret Recipe. Kinda a surprise lar.. She was so sad she didnt cut cake this year. We went and sat and ordered the cake. I went out to tell the waitress that I want her to put a candle on the cake Gaya ordered but I lied I wanted to check on Pies. :P However Gaya suspected. Too bad lar. And the noob waitress didnt even light up the candle! so stupid! When people ask to put candle on a cake obviously you should light it up.sigh.. But she was smiling so I think she kinda liked it.
 After lepaking there a while, we went to Sungei Wang and started Jessica's Shopping. Only she did her shoping, we didnt do anything. Just gave her ideas.;P Then my sister came and we went for dinner and continued shopping.:P at Times Square. We want to get Gaya a bag. That's the gift from us to her. We asked her opinion about the bag and bought it in front of her saying that its Jess's one. I dont know whether she knew it or not.
Around 8.15 we left the place( my sister dropped us at Sentral) took train, came back and that's all!

It was a very long day and we still havent give Gaya her gift!! hahahaha... After she bath.:P So we will her reaction. I think she knew it already..:p

1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Hahahahahahah! Love this post although it's short and simple. THANKS for accompanying me to shopping! Thanks! And Gaya.. Hope you like what we prepared for you! :)