Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy me... :)

Finally...... :)
I'm smiling..I'm free.. I can have peaceful sleep after this.. It's OVER! WOHOA!!!!!!!!! :)


For the past 3 months, this is the first time I feel so relieved! In my life I've never felt too stress before. My blood pressure practically increases everytime and I'll just get fever out of no where. :s


I looked very bluek. For quite some time, I was looking very pale, down, stressed, sleepless... But after today, precisely after 6.00 pm I was so FREAKING HAPPY! Me and my friends went to Starbucks..TO CELEBRATE it! When we went to starbucks, things went out of control. We were really like mad people. 
This girl always look pretty no matter what....

She is so freaking lucky this sem..

LOL.. EPIC PICTURE!

Me and my housemates planned to celebrate Siva's birthday. So we went to Strawberry Farm Cafe. The place was very nice and the food really looked delicious. Unfortunately, I had maccoroni with mushroom soup. She was surprised (even though we though it was a failure but it was a success :D) 

















And it ended. A good way to start my day actually. :P 

All I have to do now is STUDY! My final's starts next week Monday.. I'm going to study and do my best! I really hope things will go well.. :)


One thing I learned from this sem is PRAY. It's a good thing to keep you close to GOD. God always answers your prayers maybe not immediately but HE will one day. 


So, I'll continue my praying and whenever I'm down, I will talk to GOD first. :)

1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Awwwwwww.... *Blush* WHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHA!!! U finally dressed up and with make up!! Hahahahahhaha! I am still smiling and happy! :P Bluek!Ur food looks weird. How did it taste?