Saturday, November 19, 2011

my first step..:)

I have finally reached my first step....:)
What I meant was, I have finally, officially finished my first semester..even though I have two days left, but I consider today is my last day for my first semester including the semester break.







I was so WORRIED for my result. I know how "well" I did. Actually I did my BEST!! Esspecially for my Cell Biology &Genetic paper, I didn't perform well. I was sick. Terrible. Temperature was high yet I sat for the exam then only went to clinic. I'm too lazy to get MC and sit for special paper. I still had a little bit of energy to sit for the paper. Honestly, the paper SUCKED!! To the max!!! I fell like koyaking the paper and get out of the room but I can't do that.XD So I wrote crap. Practically CRAP!!!!!
I got to know that results will be out on Thursday, and I actually checked sharp 12 o'clock but it was a failure. MSU web page was out. I don't know what happened to it and I didnt bother.

I followed my housemate to campus the next day. We left the house around 11.30 something and campus was full of people. The account department was pack!! I couldn't check my result because my ID was activated yet so I had to make sure my payment is all done and GUESS WHAT?!!! They told me, Adik, tengok pukul 5 petang yer. I WAS LIKE WTH!!!!!! No choice I waited until 5 and yet I couldn't view my result. I was so dissapointed I just went back home and kept trying.

Until today morning, when me, Jess, Gaya and Nandni went to MSU at 7.15am and waited infront of the Account's Department. sigh... My problem was my MUET RESULT. I can only view my semester result if I hand in my MUET result!! Shit right...I know.. I had no choice than to wait until the cybercafe open. Went there print the result, had tea, then headed straight to MSU, gave the result and CHECKED MY RESULT!!! I was so happy!!!!!!!! I got what I wanted!!!! I was smilling non stop..hehehehehe

Even after that, we had to settle our subject registration. Even for that I had to go from tesco to msu to CC to msu coz I have to print the result. So STUPID!!! At that point only we HAVE to hand in our result if not NO REGISTRATION, PAY RM50!! arrghhh...

After settled everything we went to Times Square to get modem. My Digi broadband was giving problem. I couldn't connect and when I called the Digi Customer Service, they said modem CORRUPTED. fine larr.. So I planed to use my Umobile modem.

After that, we went to VIVO to have our lunch. Finally, after a long day, I actually started to have a good time. I was having very bad time for two consecutive days.KILLER!!!
We took the lunch set and the food was D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!!





Actually there's more, you can view at my Facebook profile.. hehehehehehe..


Then, we went for walking, Gaya bought some nail art stuffs.. We are planning to have our own nail art service.. hahaha.. Interested???? We can do for you..:) Contact me via FB..:)
We left TS 3 something and reached sentral 4. The anouncement was made, TRAIN KE PELABUHAN KLANG DIJANGKA SAMPAI DALAM MASA 30 MINIT KERANA BARU TERLEPAS DARI BATU CAVE. We were like WTF!!!! As it is it was crowded, when the train arrived, I wasnt moving but I was moving. Get it?? If you dont, PM me, ill demo..:P

We took the next train and reached 5.30++++.. As soon I was back, I tried the broadband and IT WAS AN EPIC FAIL!!! I didn't know what to do, my sister asked me to go the nearest Digi Center which is in Sunway Pyramid. No choice I went. I took cab!! RM 20 TO GO AND RM 22 TO COME BACK!! RM 44!!! ARRRGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! The fellow said that my broadband is PERFECTLY FINE!! It's probably due to my laptop..some settings and he asked me to bring it back to him. No way man!!! I was so tensed up I went to McD and wacked Burger nicely!! ahhhhh...yummy!!!

Once I came back, the broadband is fine. I'm really having bad time. For a moment I wasn't happy at all even though I got a good result. I was keep on thinking about these past few days and I was so stressed. Hopefully, everything will be fine soon..:)

No comments: