Saturday, November 5, 2011

my dream proposal....:)

Everyone has their own way of proposing to the one they love. Some can be very romantic and some can be very drastic but whatever it is, I think it's the thought that counts... I mean not everyone will do it. No matter how it takes place, it'll always leave a beautiful memory behind. I'm pretty sure 40 years after that, when you think back on how your loved one proposed to you, you'll smile and tear a little.:)
That moment is the most beautiful thing on earth!!! hehehe...

Let's see, I have my dream proposal. I've been thinking about this since Form 4 I think..( lifeless, yeah I know..) I really wish that someday it'll come true.....
I really want it to be surprise.( or atleast I'll pretend). First, he should randomly ask me out, like a usual date and bring me to beach. I find beach is the most romantic place and it's an awesome place to propose..hehehehe... Sambung balik..:P

I don't care which beach he brings me as long its A BEACH and its towards sunset then its fine..:)
First, candle light dinner with our favourite dishes served by the people there. He must feed me first( hehehehe... too much right,, sorrieeee larrr) Then I'll feed him of course.:) Wine is a must! hahaha... Then we talk stories. I would prefer him to tell me how he actually felt about me for the past few years being with me, was I really okay, my faults, my plus and so on. I'm sure I'll have stories to talk as well..:P
After that, we go for a walk...:P and while walking, He just kneel down, take a ring from his pocket or wherever he keep it, hold my hand( right or left, I'm not sure about that) then say few or more sweet things, and end it with WILL YOU MARRY ME? hehehehe...... I'll be FLYING and SMILING WIDELY!!!:p

I don't care how the place will be, I'm not expecting it to be exactly like in the picture and I'm serious about that. All I want is to be at the beach, under the moon and the stars. It doesn't have to be exclusive. Simple is more than enough for me because I know no matter how it happen, it'll be perfect. That includes the ring as well, it doesn't have to be diamond ring or something fancy as long its a ring...:) I'll really be happy if someone or some people record the proposal so that I can watch it whenever I want.:p

I know it'll come true, ONE DAY and I'm waiting for it. After all, it's worth waiting...:)


hehehe.. Since the post is kinda romantic, I'll end it with a song. Its a tamil song and I'll always smile whenever I listen to it...:p
:)

No comments: