Friday, November 4, 2011

A day out with my darling...:)

my darling...:P
I met my darling today, Badariah or also known as BAD. Well, the reason why I call her my darling because she is my first wife..hahahaha.. I'm not a lesbian, no worries. It's just for fun lar. We use to call like that during our schooling days.:) She was also my desk mate for two years.. Imagine the torture I had to go through.:p We planned to meet up two weeks ago because this girl here always call me at the eleventh hour which makes was really difficult for me to meet up. So, finally she asked me out two weeks earlier.:P Through facebook, we are cheap to call or text.:p As planned, we decided to meet at 2.30 p.m. I told the LADY to meet me at pudu bus stop CLEARLY. I don't know what happened to her, she ended up waiting at Majestik bus stop. She made me WALK!!!!:@
That's the Pudu Bus Stop. I used to take bus from here to go back home after school. Oh yeah, while walking I also remembered a few things which I did 2 years ago.:p

After meeting the woman, we headed straight to the Rojak Stall to eat Rojak, of course. It's actually very delicious but it wasn't as tasty as I expected today yet I still finished it.:p
That's the Rojak

With ais kosong...:p Budget..

Creepy ah, That's the way we used to get to the stall.. hahaha Brave people..

After that, we went jalan-jalan. Passed by our tuition center and HOTEL TIARA..( We used to hang out there while waiting for our class to start, not inside the hotel, but outside. :p)



This is where we used to lepak. We even ate our lunch here before.. Crazy people...:p

 We had a short visit at Pudu Plaza, NOTHING SO GREAT THERE, just to refresh our memories.. hehehee

Then we went to TIMES SQUARE and snap snap snap.. yeah, we took " SOME" pictures and lepaked and talked and talked stories..:P



tweett..tweett...

Bad, ingat lampu nie tak???:P





























hmmmm



That's all. It was actually a very short time. I didn't really hang out with her the whole day.:p She asked me out tomorrow but I got things to do. I'm going to Shah Alam early in the morning but before that breakfast and guess whats my breakfast..hehehe shhhhhh will post that tomorrow. :P Overall, it was really nice to see her and hopefully we can meet up again next year during Chinese New Year holiday with Susue and Atiq....:) Miss those people a lot..