Monday, February 2, 2009

poem created by us!!!

I hate you!
You lied,
you cheated,
i believed you a lot..
yet you lied to me with all those lies..
how could you be like that?
dont you feel bad about it?
it might be your choice,
but that is selfish..
Let this be the last for me,
as i wish upon the star,
not to experience this again..
i wish i had a time-machine,
for me to go back..
but sadly my wish wont ever come true..
who shall i blame??
you, me or the one create us..
all i have now is the memories,
it will be in my head until you confront yourself,
till then i wont bother you..
as life has to be continued,
no matter what happen...
*you caught me by your eyes,
you attracted me by you smile,
you seduced me by you talks,
yet your lies hurt me alot!!!!!!

*courtesy of bad!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Simply fantastic poem, kindaf reflects my past...:(

Anonymous said...

Correction:-P

"you caught me by your eyes,
you attracted me by your smile,
you seduced me by your talks,
yet you're lies hurt me alot!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

bndol!!
gne nme ak!!
sngal!!

Anonymous said...

like dis so much!!!
email me 1 keyh..
luv ya!!!