Saturday, February 21, 2009

back...lol

hahaha..me back!!!
after one week me writting oops typing back..huhuhu.. alright.. intervensi was fine except for BM BIO EST!!! sorry teacher for est.. will do better..=p
left two papers only..yepi!!!!;) but its add m3 and che..=(..haizz... after that i'm burried with paperwork..

well, today is my regular blog reader a.k.a AndreFinch Jr's birthday!!! so HAPPY BIRTHDAY yar..
god bless you!!!=p
i didnt type ur name kay.. dont throw me in dungeon all..hehehe...

can't wait to finish my papers.. as for my other friends they still have paper on tue.. i'll be free!!! but i'm sure add m3 i'm gona fly and che i'm gona jump..hahahaha...

thx to halycon for a very loooooooooooooooong comment.. hehehe. but i like it la.. nothing happened today.. just an ordinary weekend..monday come faster..

will con't to do add m3 = den zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

nitez.....*-*

No comments: