Tuesday, February 3, 2009

life must go on...

pretty an adult topic today..hahahaha..me close friends tend to tell me i'm a good adviser yet i dont take the advice to my life itself.. weird i know.. perhaps it is call stuborness.hahaha..
posted a poem yesterday n oh yea.. dear cindy, it is exactly and really from my BRAIN & HEART.... not telling i'm heartbroken due to something(even its 98 % true)heheh.. i'm recovering..besides can consider hv recovered.. there are many dolphins in the sea.. told by a friends of mine and actually his father told him.. hahhaa..

life has to go on.. ups and downs shoudnt stop la kan... sad, happy, missery, failures, success.. all cums n goes in life.. we as humans has to move forward and just dont stuck and try to stay for a longer time in that particular time.. so till then me will be happy!!!!!:)

first day of school after 10 days of hols and boy its so boring! one of the block in my school did not have electricity. students in that particular class were moved and one of the class moved to my class.. we had to go to makmal 1 and there were no electricity!!!!! just until before recess. thank god for it. other than that classes were usual.. got our school magazine.. n i look funny in some of the candid pics..hahah..hate those pics actually.. if they want to snap me tell la.. atleast i can give a good shot or something.. tis wan..i look like half dead fish which actually trying to survive and trying level best to find water to live...hahha...

me very tired currently.. wana clean dishes have drink then oni go flat.. will think of a topic tom.. till then signing of...zzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: