Thursday, February 5, 2009

story time...hehehe

THE MISTAKE THAT CAN’T BE CHANGED….


I saw you and I wondered….

Nothing came up in my mind at that moment. Just believing and taking you as my friend. But when days, hours, minutes, seconds passes by, that believing part changed. Is it love? Or just a simple crush or an affection towards you beyond my hope of life. After all the bitterness that I’ve been through, is it really you the one whom I suppose to have? It struck my mind. But I knew at that moment you like someone else. I knew, you just took me as your friend. A best friend nothing more than that. However, something told me, it will work out. It you and I were meant together.

And when I was ready, at least I think I was, I told you but you said NO. My heart broke into pieces, crushed, stabbed and I felt I left alone. Then I taught… Was it really a no or but because of the circumstances that you are in?
And I taught again, so what if you say no. I still don’t want to lose though. Perhaps be with you as friend. Maybe for now, maybe forever…wondering will you accept me as your friend or just ignore me for the mistake I did…

Its all depends on YOU!!!!

You agreed to be my friend but will it be like that until my last breathe or stop in between? Confusion was full in my mind. Wonder what’s going to happen next. I will be there for you but will I be waiting? Am I actually ready to convert my mind to another person? Or will you realize the love I have in you and come back? Or go to her? I know she is better than me in all the things you expected for your girl to be but why her? So many unanswered questions running in my mind day and night... who is going to answer this all? You, me or the GOD?

Time is passing by and the only thing is happening is that I know more about you. You don’t know anything about me. Having a hard time in social life, and only one thing will cheer me up. Reading your messages or have a look at your picture. Why is it happening to me? I never felt like this before? Why???

It has been 2 years, and no response from you despite being a good friend. I’ve tried my level best for you to notice me but I guess I have failed. You still treat me as you friend. And I couldn’t take my mind from you. I declined those who asked me because I was having a feeling that you will love me. But I guess my believe was wrong.


This is the story that happen in a girl’s life. The love she had on him was just lefted like that even though she told him. Want to know what happen next?

While she was walking near the roadside, she was thinking too much about him. She wasn’t herself at that moment. A split second before she could turn back, when she heard someone called her from back; a car just came and knocks her out. And that someone was the guy she loves. He was actually on his way to tell her the love that he had on her. He loves her before she told him but just he couldn’t accept her at that moment.

He ran towards her, and just sat beside her. He tried his level best to get her consciousness back. But her condition was very bad. He rushed her to the hospital and she was under ICU. After a few minutes, the doctor came by to him, telling that she can’t live anymore. If you want to say any last words you may go in. His heart was crushed at that point. Without wasting any time, he went inside. He sat beside her. Hold her hand and called her name by her ear. He told her I love you. And she died with a smile. Tears were rolling down his cheeks. He taught for a moment, why I denied when she asked me? And now I’ve made a mistake that can’t be changed now or forever.

Since that day until now, he never loved anyone else. He knew the true love that she had on him. He spends most of his times at her favorite places. It makes him to think about her and that what he wants.


“MISTAKES HAPPEN AND SOMETIMES IT CAN’T BE CHANGED, BECAUSE IT WAS MEANT TO HAPPEN”




By,
Shirley@sam

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The aim of education should be to teach us how to think, rather than what to think" ~James Beattie~

Rather you sit and dream for some1 to accept your love, achieve your goal first, education is very much important nowadays, prove it to him that you can be a successful person. The 1 you loved as achieve alot in his life and he his a professional person as well. Take him as a role model and achieve your education and career. Love will find you along the path of the achievement. Never rush juz coz you think he will be taken, you must know if he likes you, he will propose to you.

Beloved! Give your life to the Lord Jesus Christ.
He will perfect things that concern you. Never be hasty but wait on Him for His time.
The Bible says, “He has made everything beautiful in its time” (Ecclesiastes 3:11).

He will fulfill your desires at the right time.
The Lord always does the very best for you in your life.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts” (Isaiah 55:8).

Life is long..live it happily..:-)

shirley@sam said...

oh dear anonymous.. i wrote this story before i 'like' him la..

p.s. i noe its u ms cindy :p