Saturday, December 31, 2011

recap....:)

This post is the RECAP of 2011 as today is the last day of this year...:)

January: My niece was with me on the first day of the year.:) Then my birthday! It's one of the BEST birthday i've ever had and a big THANK YOU to all..:) Other than that, I got to know something which upset me a lot.:( and i was really shocked. I really tried to overcome it, and yeah I did..;)
January was nothing but the shocking.

February: When comes to February, it's all about Valentine's Day.:) My very first one.:) I didnt go out on that day, but I went out the next day. Who cares, the point is I did celebrate it. It was simple yet the best!!!! Other than that, I met up with my two close friends, Bad and Susu..:) I really had an AWESOME time with them. We talked, walked more talked. I remember the movie we watched, Yogi Bear...:P I'm smarter than the average Bear..hehehehe..:) It was also my last month in Ilham. I was very excited cause I told myself NOT to stay here again.. Never ever.. :P
February was nothing but the fun..:)

March: My finals for the last sem for Foundation. LOL. It was kinda fast. I enjoyed my foundation life and I'll say its the best so far. I was so sad that I wont be with my friends AND I wont be able to see Sendrew everyday like I use to, but everyone has to move one..lol.. Other than that, my nephew celebrated his 9th birthday at TGIF and I was VEGETARIAN due to Lent Month.. Vege at TGIF...lol..
March was nothing but the vege..:P

April: I had my MUET test this month and I sprained my ankle on my speaking test. dammn!!!! I also got to know that I wont be able to do pharmacy course due to some grading stuff which totally UPSET me to the maXX!!! I was crying non stop and kept thinking about without figuring out ways to deal with it.
April was nothing but the sad..:(

May: This month is the most HECTIC month of the year. I had to decide what am I going to further on and I was traveling from KL to Shah Alam non stop. Once I decided to BBM, the orientation was in 2 weeks time. That was the  worst week. But I met two awesome people, my coursemate!! :) I had to stay at Ilham again due to no house availability around MSU area..:(
May was nothing but the hectic.

June: My classes started and I got to know new people. New people but the same environment.lol I was really determined to obtain straight A's for all the exam. 
June was nothing but the usual...:)

July: One thing that strike my mind about July is 29. hehehehe... not to forget this year's 29 July was the BEST day ever!!! I was smiling the whole day and I made that person smile all the time as well. Most of the dates in this month brought me various memories and I'll keep it forever in my mind. Beside that, I was preparing myself for my mid sem for the following month. 
July was nothing but memories....

August: My mid sem and my dah's birthday. I wanted to do something special for him so I decided to give a surprise party as well as farewell. It wasnt 100% surprise but everyone ENJOYED it. :) HE did.:) Jess, Gaya and my housemates really helped me a lot with the party and I owe them  big one forever.:) 
August was nothing but happy..:)

September: oh boy, my dah has to fly to India to study and I got myself into an accident. Nothing to do with vehicles it was to my head at a Salloon. Ive blogged about it actually..:P During this time, I begin to talk more to my friends and became more attached to them. I had an awesome TANNI PARTY with them. I'll never forget that day, when we got sort of drunk and danced..:p however, I was kinda feeling lonely. No matter how many people you're surrounded you'll still feel lonely if there 's absence of that particular person..
September was nothing but the lonely...

October: I had my finals during this month and my sem break. All I did during sem break was SLEEP.:P
October was nothing but the sleeping...:P

November: Sem 2 starts and my doomsday begin. Basic Micrbiology taught by YOU know who..:P However she only started her class in december. we did a very thing for Jess on her brthday and I still feel its not enough. I'll plan properly for next year...:P
November was nothing but getting back..

December: This month, I had on and off fever, high blood pressure and name it all because of micro.. I noticed that I started to stop thinking of other subjects and kept my focus only on micro which was not a good thing.. :( I went for an holiday as well and it was FUN! i ENJOYED myself..:) 
December was nothing but BP!!

Overall, 2011 was okay. I had ups and downs as usual. There were days I cried, laughed, smiled, hurt, and so on. I'm sure its the same thing again on 2012. Everyone has problems. We have to get through it no matter what... All I can say now is I'm ready for 2012.. BRING IT ON!!:P

1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

Ur post is nothing but full of all the nothing but!! ahhahhhahhhhahhhah. Nice one!! :)