Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas...

christmas christmas christmas..

alright i know you're getting the point here..
was hanging in sister's room[which is right beside my room]hahaha... and laughed a lot.. and by the way my dear sister..special note for you*i'm not jealous and i dont care*
she will know what i mean..
so, i only slept at 3.00 a.m. today.watching television the whole night{i can't do that anymore..not until spm is over =( } and woke up at 8.30 a .m. haizz oni few hours sleep.. my sister had a NICE sleep...... was helping parents to do the cooking since my friends are also coming over... my elder sister came. and thank god she brought the camera.. luv her...hehehe.. well then was snapping pics..

asal la dia bagi senyum tak ikhlas.. he luv the santa hat..hahahaha

i look like half dead....X
later around 12.45 p.m. kot..hehehe..my friends all came...wahaa.. a big group la..hehehe...

i luv to do this...
standing~andrea, fazilah, banu akka
sitting~misha akka, vijaya akka, me, sailejah akka, prema akka
missing~nicholas(was snapping pic), dhivyah(dont exactly know what she was doing at that point),muganes akka(snapping pic too..too many cameras..), susu,(sitting in the hall), bad(sitting in the hall), atiq(sitting in the hall).


alright..again...
semicircle~andrea, susu, bad, atiq, dhivyah, fazilah, and ME
missing~alahai...see the previous pic and play the difference game......

aah..everyone is here except nicholas..hey we need a cameraman..

this is a good shot....


crazy shot...eventhough its not that crazy..



very busy..actually the drink was me..hehehe


then around 3 something all my senior left.. and suvi came by.. so was snapping picture with her..
it was snapped in my room..on my bed...


blocking the crib la.....


me and BAD...a lil blur...i meant the pic. not her...:P



milk i mean susu and me..


me and the cool girl..hahahahaha

thats all.. will be hitting to jaya jusco tommorow.. suppose to go to ipoh but too bad i cound't.. really wished i was there now.. playing with my nephews and niece..haizz...its not always i get to hang out with 3 of them together..but will after spm.. everything after spm..sometimes i'll really get sick of it..
christmas 2008 is over for me!!!! merry christmas to everyone..
and a big thank you for those who wished me and came by to my house today..luv u all..
muahxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!!!!!!!!!
till then nitez...
going to knock off NOW!!!!












No comments: