Wednesday, December 24, 2008

christmas eve....

24 december~christmas eve..
hmm went to saloon to do my hair today.. well i just wanted to cut a little bit and then wash and straigthen it for temp..but then walk in my sis and she asked to cut it short!!!!!
fine.. i taught it wont be that bad and OH MY GOD!!!!!its so damn short......but what to do it has been cut so had tabahkan myself..hmmm...it will grow back anyway..hehehehe...



christmas is tom and i'm celebrating..a big group is coming...hahaha...including my friends...
might publish pics if my dear sister brings in camera today for letting me alone in church today!!!arrgh.....


will be hitting the bed soon today..christmas for me is actually after SPM...:(



no worries its not my house christmas tree....
wish i could make one..hehehehe



hohoho..wishing everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS....


No comments: