Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SAYING SORRY.....

                                                                                                          
How many times in a day you said sorry to someone or few people? What is sorry actually? 
I think it's a very powerful word and not everyone can say it with open heart..:P
I know I'm being a philosopher right now...:P The reason why I'm blogging about this is cause I'm the type that says sorry a lot. Even for small things BUT it depends. Only if the mistake is mine, If it's not, YOU CAN NEVER EVER HEAR THAT WORD FROM MY MOUTH. That's when me being stubborn part comes in.LOL.

Saying sorry is not a big thing actually. Its shows how one can really feel their mistake and apologise to the other party. Yet to some, if you don't say sorry it's a huge thing for them. Common lar people, not everyone can be like you right..

I like so say sowie instead of sorry. LOL. It sounds more cute and "manjaish" and OBVIOUSLY I'll use that word to Sendrew. We tend to insult each other and get into misunderstanding a lot. But when one of us started to say sowie, things change. We eventually feel bad and start apologizing. Hence things will turn to normal. I suppose that's what makes one's relationship strong. By saying a simple sorry, THINGS CHANGE. It will also make the other person feel "the thing"(okay, I don't know the word and I'm thinking) what I'm trying to say is, the other person will feel its actually not their fault but they will feel one kind, so they will start saying sorry as well..
 It works among friends as well. Try to sit around, perhaps during tea time, and talk to them. On what you feel about them, let is be positive and negative. At the end say sorry ( I should do this with my friends) It helps. We will actually know what our friends really think about us. We will change the negative part and the positive part keep it on.:D
Besides it will make your bond among your friends stronger!
I did it with my secondary friends once. We talked on things we like among each other and things that we felt uncomfortable with one another.:)

That's how I feel about this word. Its a very special word and will change things. Don't ever mind saying it if the mistake is yours. Its alright actually. You're doing the right thing. So my dear people, never ever hesitate to say sorry. At times, even the mistake is not yours nevermind lar. They will realise its their mistake and they will start saying sorry. { I'm going to start doing that even though the mistake is not mine, it shows I'm being mature} XD. hahaha..:P
Its my nephew's birthday.:) My LOVE! I love him so much. I don't know why. LOL.. Will blog about him tomorrow... :P Happy Advance Birthday to him!!! Hopefully I can make his day tomorrow... hahahaha....LOL...

1 comment:

JessicaTan2511 said...

NOOB!!!! Really close friends dunnid to say sorry! Say noob and biatch and nincompoop! WHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH! Happy Birthday to him!! Send my regards to him! :)