Monday, November 29, 2010

expressing myself...

Blogging seems to be a place where people tend to express themselves..

That's what I do most of the time.:P



All I want to say now is I'm sorry. I clearly know it's my fault. It's always my fault.(bad shirley) lol. I feel like I'm a dog right now. Anyway the point is I'm sorry.



We actually ESCAPED from the rehearsal that we suppose to attend today and did our dance practice. Just a while. Oh yeah dance practice. We're going to perform on 14th December for CFC high-tea or something like that which doesn't really matter because at the end of the day I'm so not going to get any food. So, practically the only thing I'll do is dance. Not only me, The same faces that performed for CFC RAYA celebration as well. This time we changed the song. How many times are we going to dance nachale nachale song again.. That's BORING!!! So,we changed the song to DOLA RE from Devdassssss.. Brings back the memories. It's the same song I danced for my school's Price Giving Ceremony 2 years back. And I'm trien my as* off to get back the steps. 2 years is really long. But currently I'm out of mood to dance.I just need some time to be OK atleast. Maybe be alone a while or something and get back to the dance.
Hopefully I dont doze off tommorow.. tILL THEN nitezzzzzzzzz

No comments: