Saturday, April 25, 2009

not myself

i'm feeling lonely..
i'm feeling gloomy..
i'm not myself..
why?
who can answer this question??
i want to stay away from everyone. but at the same time i cant...

gosh.. i'm feeling out of the world since yesterday.. no idea why... i dont feel good.. weird though.. went ts to play bowling and seriously i was not enjoying myself. just a lil laugh her and there then i'm in my won world back.. i dont know why.. not sure whether my friends noticed it or not.. but i think they did. things are not like they use to be. Am i stress? or what is it?? i'm not thinking anything but i'm thinking something.. haih...

dear readers,
very sorry for this post.. thought wana upload pics of today..(even it is just a few) but i have no mood..


going to church and got class after that dont know what is going to happen. but i gotta start preparing for my mid term now..
till then.. chiow..



SERIOUSLY I'M NOT MYSELF!!!!

No comments: