Sunday, January 4, 2009

birthday!!:P

well, i'm 17 officially!!!hahahahhaha..cant believe it all.. first i was 7 and now 17 wow... time has past ao fast!!!!! had an amazing birthday.. friends were calling in the night and so on.. and got myself free call maxis to maxis to whole day..so whoeva that sent me a message i called them and wished.. some i was even talking more than an hour.. thats right.. the smilling ones ..u shud noe urself..hahahahhaha... mornn woke up and got ready and hit my sis place.. nickson gave a hug and he was so anxious to give my presnt and he did..it was sweet.. my sisters aso gave but i had a send its goin to be something regarding stitch so i told i'll open later when i cut my cake or something.. after that we went to kopitiam to have breakfast...


exactly 10 years diff...
then later we sent nickson to his art class and went to jaya jusco to get my cake and starbucks..hahahaha... and to check on p.s. i love you...:P
iced carammel machiatto..

oo finally got the book...
i was finding fot it high and low at MPH and i got it...


my cake is inside

later we went fecth nickson and went home for a while.. was wathcing online hindi movie rabe ne bana jodi i tink.. hehehe..shahrukh khan pic lor..hehehehe...but we just wacthed part 1 and hit to TS for my lunch!!!!

GONG XI FA CAI

HAD LUnCH AT papa john'S

cheesestick..bread with cheese..my fav!!!!!!yummy!!!1


my lunch..hahahahah
papa john's chicken wings...

cindy busy cutting the chicken wing..sure in her mind thinking god!!i'm so hungry!!!hehehehehe.....

enjoying my pizza...


snowball.. tropical fruits covered with strawberry syrup and whiiped cream with cherry on top..hehehehe


me and chris

dia suka sangat

smile///


cindy eating dessert....


the place whr i had my lucnh!!!
then we went to borders to get THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES..HEHEHE..
we hit the house back since all were tired cause we were roaming around t.s for loong time..
came back and cont wacthin the mvi.. 6 parts were balance...then decided myself to open the gift cause we planned to cut the cake at the place that we were goin to have dinner..
gitfs i received on 3rd jan


given by cindy..reli liked it soooooo much...


my FAV card!!!!!!

i got phone from sindy and chris..ahahaha...i was in tears..too emotional..hahahahah

i coudnt believe at all i would get a phone.. but i promise myslef wont be too much into the phone..finished wathing the movie and it was damn nice.. seriously was superb!!!!
waited for my bro in law to have dinner.. and we went to roadhouse grill..
all sat exactly before the entrance cause it was kinda full...huhuhu...


nickson dinner.he was schoked because he didnt expect this to come.hahahah


forgot the name but it was damn nice


my dinner..



hahahahahhahahahha......

i taught him to do the pose..

once we finish eating the cake came in.....
my birthday cake..opera house or something..hehehforgot..

the fire on the candle wanted to go off actually

was trying hard..hehehe


father and son wanted to do this..the even planned so loong ago...will revenge both..wakakakaka...


dia masih tak puas

my sister cindy feeding me and she is overjoyed!!hahahaha

my elder sis...


atlast he gave in a good way but waited too long..



the drink was free..



birthday girl and nickson



the place whr i ended my birthday
well thats all on 3rd january 2009..a friend of my sister's wanted to treat lunch..so we headed to tony roma's at pavillion.. MR RR punya treat.. we also brought nickson along since they both know each other...


good pic right.. mr.RR shud see this..

my lunch and breakfast:P



sister's lunch and breakfast


it looks nice but i didnt taste..wakakaka...
well, thats all i guess.... very long hor..hehehehe...
birthday was nice and different this year.. and tom is school..i dun wan to go but no choice.
very scared sue to SPM la... haizzz... hols finished in zap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want more hols... or no school at all. just a few months more i'll be schooless..hehehehe..
but im sad cause gona miss all my school life and all those monkey stuff i use to do.. so must do the monkey stuff secukup-cukupnya this year starting tom itself..hehehehe..till then wana go and sleep now... so will blog tom on first day of school..hehehe.
nitezzzzz

No comments: