Friday, March 20, 2009

waah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!school hols are over!!!!!!well not techinically but for me it is.. it weekend already.. oh dear. monday back to school.. i dun wana go to school .back to hw and all the bla bla bla...
sis is at home.she is very sick..=(sore throat.. cannot speak.. had to be her translatter for a day.. not complaning but its quite hard to understand.. will brush up my skills..hahaha... got myself a new name..puppy!!! thx very much.....=p
after this gotta fin my work.. which is my nephew's deco.. his birthday is on sunday.. cant wait..with all the excitement..as though its my birthday.. haizz..silly me..hahahaha.. well he is my boyfriend anyway..hahahah.. must be happy lorh... hahah..
my sis has become a boo freak... boo is the little girl from monster inc. the cartoon la.. i noe she is cute but my sis is really a boo freako.. she loves it alot.. hahah.. well i'm a stitch freak.. i'm proud..he is so cute.. i know he is a genetic alien from outer space but he is cute..check out my collection....lolx!!!






nice right.. i'm still out there to hunt for more..
wont blog tom i think but will on sun with pics of course.. i;m the photographer on that day.. =p
and i will take my revenge on my bro-in-law!!!you're on..hahahahaha...







the draft.. not yet complete.. check out the complete version on sunday!!=p
till..bye.....
p.s. andre frinch jr is back..wakakakakakakkaka...thx for ur comment....

No comments: